With more than 20 years of experience, Wong.Digital has a deep understanding of product and marketing projects, and a network of collaborators that can help with almost anything.
- Discovery & research
- User research & persona development
- Brand strategy & architecture
- Content strategy
Branding & design
- Brand development & rebranding
- Logo & ID systems
- Brand style guides
- Collateral, print & packaging
- Environmental & event design
- Campaign strategy
- Creative brief development
- Display & rich media ads
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social network ads (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Media planning & buying
- Landing pages
- Email marketing
Digital design & development
- User experience design
- User interfaces
- Information architecture
- Product design
- Websites, apps (mobile & SaaS)
- Full-stack development
- Script development
- Motion graphics
- Live-action production
- Post-production & VFX
Our approach starts with empathy.
While each project will require its own approach, our general guiding philosophy is always to empathize with the user first. The user is always at the center of everything, regardless of medium…
- Ad campaigns: Does it emotionally grab the viewer? Will it resonate with them?
- Websites: Does the site communicate the brand’s message in a way that’s easily understood? Will the user care? Is this site easy to figure out and help the user accomplish their goals?
- Apps: Is this app helpful and enjoyable to use? Will the user evangelize the app because they love it?
Problem-solving through design thinking.
Projects will generally go through this tried-and-true design methodology:
- Research: We need to understand all aspects of the problem. This involves immersing ourselves and researching the brand, the market, and the user or target audience.
- Strategy: We critically analyze the research to formulate the best strategy to connect with the user and to solve their problems. What do they care about? What product features will resonate the most?
- Design: Design should be an iterative and collaborative process, involving not only the client but also customers and users so that we can validate the solutions via prototyping as we go.
- Production: This phase brings the project to life. Adjustments and compromises may need to be made at this step so that the project can be realized within the budget or timeline.
- Analyze and repeat: While many think once a product is launched, it’s done, we believe it’s only the beginning. Once in the hands of paying costumers, we should analyze how they’re actually using it and optimize for better results and behavior.